A few ground rules
- Tanks don't jump
- Tanks don't fly
- Tanks don't skid
- Tanks aren't allowed into Russian cities
- Tanks most certainly aren't parked there, not even in case a charming British agent drops by
- Sometimes that building around the corner is a few miles away
- Even James Bond can't drive a tank and be seen from the outside, no matter how good he looks while doing it
- Everything you see on film is real
"You are in Russia; things are complicated."
- Clicking on Next and Previous will take you straight from the beginning to the end and back; no side trips, everything in the order of occurence.
- Clicking on links in the middle of a page will bring you to another page. There might be a link back, but it's not guaranteed, so you may need to use Back button of your browser. If you get lost in the foreign city, just start over, it's a short tour.
- Clicking on clickable icons in the middle of a page will bring you to a bigger version of the same picture on another page and most probably there won't be a link back. If you get lost in the foreign city... see above
- If it looks just like the real thing, it's not necessarily real. The purpose of this tour is simply to show the real thing, not to point out what was filmed in Russia and what in England.
- Enjoy while it lasts.
Back to the beginning
Disclaimer: This site is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to infringe on any copyright whatsoever.
All original content on these pages copyrighted © 2001-2003 by Yuliya.
Site established February 2001.
Comments and corrections are welcome.